Brazing Qualification Course
Course Code SCTC 204
South East Asia Construction Training Centre Pte Ltd provides excellent series of courses to train and certified to become competent in Copper Pipe Brazing Skill.
This course provides comprehensive hands-on practical training session for participants to acquire the necessary skills and for a better understanding and the right ways of tools handling.
- Brazing terminology and definitions – A basic overview of brazing providing personnel a better understanding of the joining method.
- Fundamentals of Brazing – The correct steps in brazing to produce consistent high quality of brazed joints. Training session will cover proper heating, alloy application and the procedures for handling brazing torch.
- Torch Safety – Safe brazing practices and proper handling of brazing equipment.
- Torch Brazing Demonstration and hands-on practical training session – Demonstration of brazing methods and the correct brazing practices.
- For local and foreigners who have no experience.
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or holders of valid work permit.
- Basic English literacy
- 20 hrs (16 hrs practical training sessions and 4 hrs testing) [for participant with no brazing skill]
- 12 hrs (8 hrs practical refresher training sessions & 4 hrs testing) [for participant with basic brazing skill]
- 9 to 6 pm for 8 hrs practical training sessions
- 9 to 1pm for 4 hrs Practical Test
Venue: 2025 Bukit Batok Street 23, #01-280
Certificate: Participants who have successfully attended and passed the practical test will be awarded a Certification of Competence on the skill upon completion of the course.
For more information, please call us at 6759-8888 or 8318-2253 Download Application Form