Electrical Wiring Installation COURSE
Course Code SCTC 207
South East Asia Construction Training Centre Pte Ltd provides excellent series of courses to help train and certify participants to equip with the necessary knowledge and skills.
This course provide participants with electrical installation knowledge based on hands-on practical sessions.
- General knowledge on Electrical Wiring Installation, safety and good practices.
- Type of cables, cable sizing, colour codes, identification of conduit & conductors.
- Procedure and methods used in testing & inspection of electrical installation.
- Practical training participants will learn about Installation of PVC base box, trunking, bending & threading of conduit pipe, wiring works & termination, metal trunking cover to meet BCA test requirement for Coretrade.
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- For local and foreigners
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or holders with valid work permit.
- Basic English literacy.
- Participants attending the course will be equipped with the necessary skills and techniques to meet BCA skill assessment.
Intake: Regularly subject to minimum class size of 6 person.
Duration: 16 hrs / 2 days
Time: 8.30 to 5.30pm
Venue: Block 2025 Bukit Batok Street 23, #01-280
Mode of Training: Practical
For more information, please call us at 6759-8888 or 8318-2253 Download Application Form