Interior Gas PipE FITTING COURSE
Course Code SCTC 205
South East Asia Construction Training Centre Pte Ltd provides excellent series of courses to help train and certify participants to equip with the necessary knowledge and skills.
This course is designed to provide participants with Interior Gas Pipe Fittings Installation knowledge based on on theory and hands-on practical sessions.
- General knowledge on Town Gas, Distribution, safety and good practices.
- Introduction to Gas Materials
- Interior Gas Pipefittings Installation Technique
- Practical training session; participants will learn about Installation on interior gas pipefittings, GI Pipe bending & threading and it’s connection to Gas Water Heater
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- For local and foreigners
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or holders with valid work permit.
- Basic English literacy.
- [Participants attending the course will be equipped with the necessary skills and techniques to meet BCA skill assessment].
Intake: Regularly subject to minimum class size of 6 person
- 32 hrs / 4 days
- 6 hrs / 1 day
- [Sunday, Night Class or customized Day Class]
- 4-days [8.30 to 5.30pm – practical session]
- 1-Saturday [8.30 to 3.30pm – theory session]
Venue: Block 2025 Bukit Batok Street 23, #01-280
Mode of Training: Theoretical & Practical
For more information, please call us at 6759-8888 or 8318-2253 Download Application Form