M&E Revit Modelling & Training Services
Course Code SCTC 206
This course is suitable for various different sectors like PL, SAN, GAS, RW, HR POOL, ELECT. Upon attending the course, the skill that you had mastered could be use for for multiple services like Office Projects, Trainee to Internal/External modellers, External Projects and Project to Guide Services. We are confident that you will pick up a lot from our specially trained trainer.
2 Different Course Focus:
- Plumbing, Sanitary & Gas
- Mechanical, Electrical & Piping (MEP)
Inclusive of learning :
- BIM MODEL DEVELOPMENT: To guide participants how to review, verify and make full use of the BIM model which is passed from the upstream and develop the BIM model to the level of detail required for construction
- PROJECT SETUP: To introduce participants to different project team workflows, including “Big-room” and co-location concepts, as well as setting up project standards prior to modelling
- MODELLING STRATEGIES: To guide participants on modelling best practices and more efficient workflows
- BIM TO FIELD: To introduce participants on BIM application and technologies for field installation to reduce human error and mistranslation in actual installation.
- FAMILY CREATION: To really start to utilise the enormous power of Revit, you need to understand exactly what Revit Families are and how they are composed. Armed with this knowledge, you will be able to create any custom component you wish.
Duration: 28 hours
If you are interested in attending this course please download the application form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 6758-1370.
For more information, please call us at 6759-8888 or 8318-2253