Skill Course For Plumbing & Pipefitting
for Trades Foreman / Tradesman
Course Code SCTC 203
South East Asia Construction Training Centre Pte Ltd provides excellent series of courses to help train and certify participants to equip with the necessary knowledge.
This course is designed for participants to acquire plumbing skills and opportunity to upgrade to Trades Foreman / Tradesman through our training.
- General Knowledge of Cold water Systems and Plumbing Fittings
- General Knowledge of Sanitary Plumbing and Vent Pipe System
- Installation of Pipe & Fittings Installation / connection
- Installation of Sanitary Fittings
- Installation of Sanitary Ware (i.e. WC/Basin)
- Awareness on safety
Customized course are also available to meet individual needs and requirement
Minimum Entry Requirement:
- For local and foreigners who have no experience in the trade
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or holders of valid work permit.
- Basic English literacy.
- 6 years in the Construction Sector to enrol for Trade Foreman
- 4 years in the Construction Sector to enrol for Tradesman
- 44 hrs / 5.5 days (Theory & Practical for Trades Foreman)
- 40 hrs / 5 days (Practical for Tradesman)
- 5-Sundays [8.30 to 5.30pm – practical session]
- 1-Saturday [8.30 to 3.30pm – theory session]
Venue: 26 Ubi Road 4, SDG Center
For more information, please call us at 6759-8888 or 8318-2253