In accordance to the installation requirements lay out by the Public Utilities Board (PUB). All sanitary joints, SWP and VP have to be tested on site during construction work:
- Learn how to test all the Sanitary joints, Soil Waste Pipe (SWP) and Ventilation Pipe (VP) on site during construction work, in accordance to the installation requirements lay out by the Public Utilities Board (PUB)
- Able to achieve 100% Water/Air-tightness in SWP and VP in every level/floor without getting soil-waste gas leaked out
- Two types of Pressure Tests:
- Know when & how to achieve 34 kPa or 5 PSI pressure for 15 mins using Pressure gauges in High pressure test
- Know when & how to achieve a reading of 38mm or 1-1/2″ for 3 mins using Manometer in Low pressure test
- Get familiar with the equipment engaged in both types of tests
- Understand how to seek the leaking pint (if any) via soap water method, smoke method and UV smoke method
Table of Contents:
- Parts of the Sanitary System
- Dual Stage Air Tightness Test of Sanitary Plumbing Systems
- Air Tightness Test Procedure
- High Pressure Air Test
- Low Pressure Air Test
- Common Reason for Air Tightness failure and its Solutions
- Smoke Test
- Other Methods to Identify leaking points
- SCTC PUB Air Test on Sanitary System
After purchasing this eBook from our online shop, you will be sent your login details to download and view the eBook.
Please note that upon purchase, this eBook will be available for viewing for a period of 30 days, after which it will expire and cannot be accessed.
For a more complete learning experience at a great price, check out our SCTC eBook Mega Bundle.