- To gain an understanding into the water network in Singapore and the common fittings used
- To appreciate the installation requirements lay out by the Public Utilities Board (PUB)
- To understand how water contamination can be prevented
- To develop an appreciation of the plumbing and sanitary materials used
- To familiarize students with common sanitary fittings and the principles by which they function by
- To appreciate the techniques used for pipe installations and the common oversights of installers
- To develop an understanding of the common problems encountered by plumbers and the respective remedies
- To develop and understanding of the common lapses in safety in relation to carrying out plumbing and sanitary works and the measures that should be taken
Table of Contents:
- Water Distribution Network
- Mode of Water Supply
- Key Components in Water Distribution System
- Water Pressure and Availability of Water Supply
- Commonly Used Materials for Piping
- Joining Between Dissimilar Materials
After purchasing this eBook from our online shop, you will be sent your login details via email to download and view the eBook.
Please note that upon purchase, this eBook will be available for viewing for a period of 30 days, after which it will expire and cannot be accessed.
For a more complete learning experience at a great price, check out our SCTC eBook Mega Bundle.