- To gain an understanding into the water network in Singapore and the common fittings used
- To appreciate the installation requirements lay out by the Public Utilities Board (PUB)
- To understand how water contamination can be prevented
- To develop an appreciation of the plumbing and sanitary materials used
- To familiarize students with common sanitary fittings and the principles by which they function
- To appreciate the techniques used for pipe installations and the common oversights of installers
- To develop an understanding of the common problems encountered by plumbers and the respective remedies
- To develop an understanding of the common lapses in safety in relation to carrying out plumbing and sanitary works and the measures that should be taken
Table of Contents:
- Sanitary Pipe Materials
- Types of Discharge
- Ventilating Stack and Ventilating Pipe
- Pipe Sizes for Sanitary Pipes and Number of Sanitary Appliances Allowed
- Hydrostatic for Sanitary Pipes
- Closed System
- Testing for Leaks in a Sanitary Plumbing System
- Remedies to Leaks
After purchasing this eBook from our online shop, you will be sent your login details to download and view the eBook.
Please note that upon purchase, this eBook will be available for viewing for a period of 30 days, after which it will expire and cannot be accessed.
For a more complete learning experience at a great price, check out our SCTC eBook Mega Bundle.